I'm going out for the first time in a...

Anonymous
Anonymous
i'm going out for the first time in a swingers club, i never did that, only online, any real advice?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

I'm new here, in this community, where do you...

I'm new here, in this community, where do you guys meet? what clubs do you go to in los angeles?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I'm in love with this girl that i've met here...

I'm in love with this girl that i've met here and she is married and they are swingers, what should i do? should i say something or..?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How do i tell my boyfriend that i'm...

How do i tell my boyfriend that i'm interested in swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How long is a typical chat before a meeting?...

How long is a typical chat before a meeting? i'm currently chatting with a couple here and i want action! i'm a horny guy..
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do i bring sex toys to a swingers party? it's...

Do i bring sex toys to a swingers party? it's low key party with ppl i know, and it's my first time!
Anonymous
Anonymous

1st swinging experience anyone? and a real...

1st swinging experience anyone? and a real one pls... i'm very curious!
Anonymous
Anonymous

Question for the married couples, how did you...

Question for the married couples, how did you guys find each other? i'm finding this very hard and i want to find someone to have kids with and to also share...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Me and my wife made a swap 3 months ago for...

Me and my wife made a swap 3 months ago for the first time and i didn't enjoy it..how do i tell her? she loves it..will this end my marriage?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I'm having my first experience in 2 days! i'm...

I'm having my first experience in 2 days! i'm so excited and so horny :)) i've met the couple here and they are very nice! i love this swingers club!
Anonymous
Anonymous

Sick and tired of the same old clubs in...

Sick and tired of the same old clubs in cali.. is there something new that i don't know about?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Question for the ladies: Who thinks bi...

Question for the ladies: Who thinks bi curious guys are hot? leave a replay and i will PM you!
Anonymous
Anonymous

Question for the couples: how long have you...

Question for the couples: how long have you been thinking about/ discussing swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Am i too old for swinging? i'm a single man...

Am i too old for swinging? i'm a single man in my 60 and and new in this community, what is your opinion?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Did you ever swing with a foreign...

Did you ever swing with a foreign couple/single? my cousin introduced my husband and I to his foreign friend that he met in a school project that his school...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I'm on my way on a business trip in cali -...

I'm on my way on a business trip in cali - los angeles, can you recommend a nice swinging club? or is there anyone available for the weekend for fun time and...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What is it like to see your wife with another...

What is it like to see your wife with another woman for the first time?
Anonymous
Anonymous

My husband doesn't know but i'm into...

My husband doesn't know but i'm into swinging, i'm on this site since 3 months ago without him knowing and i swing often and i kinda like it this way, is...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Swinging at home or in a new place? what do...

Swinging at home or in a new place? what do you guys prefer?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Let's talk about best and worst experiences,...

Let's talk about best and worst experiences, i'm hoping to get to know them both here, on losangelesswingers. us :))
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do i do on my first "date", i've met a...

What do i do on my first "date", i've met a couple here and i didn't tell them that i'm is my first time, will they initiated me if i tell them or.. ? what...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What is the proper time to hit a swinging...

What is the proper time to hit a swinging club in Los Angeles?
Anonymous
Anonymous

This is our first time in Los Angeles: tell...

This is our first time in Los Angeles: tell us the ins-and-outs of the swinging community here
Anonymous
Anonymous

My first time in Los Angeles... only gonna be...

My first time in Los Angeles... only gonna be here for a long week-end... what club should i enjoy?
Anonymous
Anonymous